Microsoft Software Assurance for Volume Licensing helps boost organisational productivity with 24×7 support, deployment planning services, user and technical training, and the latest Microsoft software releases and unique technologies, all in one cost-effective program.
With Software Assurance, you get access to the latest software updates and other important resources and tools, such as the following:
- New product versions that help lower the costs of software acquisition by giving you discounts on upgrades and simplifying software licensing, budgeting, and administration.
- Deployment planning that gives you on-site, expert guidance and tools so that you can efficiently deploy and implement new software.
- Comprehensive training options to help reduce the costs of training IT staff or users while helping them become more efficient with Microsoft products.
- Support benefits to help maximise uptime via 24×7 phone and web support, plus access to the TechNet community of experts.
- Access to exclusive products, such as Windows Enterprise and Microsoft Desktop Optimisation Pack to help you efficiently manage PCs, while helping to reduce security risks.
Eligibility for individual Software Assurance benefits may vary depending on your Volume Licensing agreement type and/or geography. The benefits are designed to support and are based on your organisation’s on-premises software licence purchases.
Regardless of whether you choose to add Software Assurance to your Volume Licensing purchase or it is included with your Volume Licensing program, you can begin using your benefits immediately and throughout the term of your licence agreement.
For more information on Software Assurance, please click here.