CA ARCserve High Availability provides continuous protection for Windows, Linux and UNIX systems, capturing every transaction and change in real time, which delivers the best recovery point objective. CA ARCserve High Availability provides both system and application monitoring with automatic application restart and automatic and push-button failover with end-user redirection to a Replica server if the system or application fails, offering the fastest recovery time of all the solutions.
CA ARCserve High Availability also provides push-button failback after you repair or replace your original Production server and includes other key features such as wide area network (WAN) optimisation for remote deployment, Data Rewind for Continuous Data Protection (CDP) and automated, non-disruptive recovery testing. The CA ARCserve High Availability Replica server can be a physical or virtual server that is deployed on the LAN, across the WAN at any remote site and even in a private or public cloud such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Eliminate system downtime that affects sales, service, operations, customer satisfaction and employee productivity.
- Improve overall system and data protection and speed system, application and data recovery.
- Virtualise with confidence - mix and match your virtualisation platforms.
- Improve business continuity and disasterrecovery protection.
- Lower the overall risk of system downtimeand data loss.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org