Access is now much more than a way to create desktop databases. It’s an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business. Your data is automatically stored in a SQL database, so it’s more secure than ever, and you can easily share your applications with colleagues.
- Building an App: Using your SharePoint server or Office 365 site as a host, users can build a polished, browser-based database app.
- Table Templates: Allow users to quickly add tables to the app using pre-designed table templates.
- External Data: Import data from Access desktop databases, Microsoft Excel files, ODBC data sources, text files and SharePoints lists.
- Opening in a Browser: Once the user has finished designing, the app is already live.
- Navigation Included: Table names show up on the left edge of the window and the view for each table appear across the top.
- The Action Bar: The built-in views each have an Action Bar which includes buttons for adding, editing, saving and deleting items.
- Easier to Modify: Dragging and dropping controls to make things easier for the user.
- Callouts for Setting Properties: Settings are available via callouts located conveniently next to each section or control.
- Related Items Control: Quick way to list and summarise data from a related table or a query.
- AutoComplete Control: Looks up data from a related table.
- Drill-through Links: View details about a related item.
For information on licensing, please see our Microsoft Licensing Page.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org