For the Acronis line of corporate products, the first year subscription of either the Acronis Advantage Standard or Premier level of service is included. Home customers can take advantage of an optional annual subscription service or pay per incident plan
The Acronis Advantage program offers:
- A personalised and flexible array of services
- Premier service levels featuring fast response times to critical issues
- Direct interaction with knowledgeable Acronis support professionals
- Help for organisations in meeting their service level agreement (SLA) and Continuity of Operations Programs (COOP) requirements
Acronis Advantage for Business products
There are two versions of the Acronis Advantage program:
- Acronis Advantage Standard – Offers 12 x 5 support services Monday through Friday, 8am-8pm EST via phone, chat and email with one of our dedicated support professionals. In the event of a critical system error, an engineer will respond within one business day. The first year of service is included with the Acronis line of corporate products.
- Acronis Advantage Premier – Offers 24 x 7 support services available via phone, chat and email. Acronis Advantage Premier customers receive priority support in the event of a business-critical system error (severity A), customers will receive the initial response within one hour. The first year of service is included with the Acronis line of corporate products.
Acronis Advantage for Personal products
- Standard Support 24 x 7* via email and chat within 30 days after the purchase.
- Pay Per Incident - An expanded program that allows customers to purchase a single priority support incident, handled by one of Acronis’ dedicated support professionals, later 30 days after purchase.
- Acronis provides warranty support for recovery issues. If you have difficulties restoring data from your backup archive, you can get support to restore the data at no charge.
*Please note that phone and chat support is only provided in English during non-business hours.
Additional Support Service Enhancements:
- Online Troubleshooter: A web-based tool designed to give rapid access to an issue-specific knowledge base that will help solve problems and pre-load their support issue into a response system for a faster turnaround.
- Knowledge Base: newly updated with articles detailing how to install products, technical solutions and tips on how to maximise the capabilities of Acronis products. An enhanced search engine speeds access to relevant articles.