Rapidly embed out-of-the box OLAP, data visualisation and business intelligence features with ActiveAnalysis for Windows Forms, ASP.NET and Silverlight. Connecting to any data source and rolling out your own ad-hoc business intelligence application is now easier than ever.
- Out-of-the-Box Functionality: Develop and deploy a full-blown business intelligence solution with interactive OLAP and data visualisation features.
- Powerful Data Visualisation: Unlike most OLAP and analysis products that are either primarily pivot tables or primarily charts, ActiveAnalysis goes beyond these limitations.
- Interactive, Drag-and-Drop User Interface: No matter what industry you are in, ActiveAnalysis will allow your users to find new trends in their data. A single connection can generate thousands of chart variations with simple mouse clicks.
- Export to Microsoft Excel and Share Results: Allow your users to take the analysis they perform within your application and put it into a format that they can use.
- PDF Export: You can export your analysis views to PDF in Windows Forms, ASP.NET and Silverlight projects.
- Schema Editor: ActiveAnalysis adds a schema editor to make it easier to create new schemas or edit existing ones.