ActiveUp.MailSystem is a suite of .NET components that provide e-mail tools and features with full support for SMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and NNTP and extended support for MIME and S/MIME, OpenPGP, vCard and vCalendar and Mail Merging.
The ActiveUp.MailSystem Lite Edition includes SMTP only. Features include sending e-mails, mail queuing support, mail merge, validation, MX and DNS management and parsing. A subscription service provides automatic notification via downloadable product links of major upgrades and minor updates such as enhancements and maintenance releases for one year.
New Features in v5.0 include:
- A full-featured webmail sample
- Separate releases for IMAP4, SMTP, POP3, NNTP, OpenPGP, WhoIs, Queuing and Groupware
- Special OnHeaderFieldParsingEvent, OnBodyParsed EventEvent and OnErrorParsingEvent events for the parsing stage
- Desktop Client sample application
- Improved access to MimePart header and body
- AllowPartiallyTrustedCallersAttribute on all libraries
,li>ActiveUp.MailSystem Desktop Sample request for Configure Accounts
- Individual mimepart error exceptions
- Various fixes.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org