ActiveXperts Email Component (previously called ActiveEmail) lets you add SMTP/POP3 capabilities to any Windows or .NET application .ActiveXperts Email Component provides an easy-to-use programming interface to SMTP- and POP3 email communications. It's perfectly suited for situations in which e-mails need to be sent/received automatically, in batches, from custom applications, webservers, or from the command-line.
- Easy to use API
- Send using SMTP
- Receive using POP3
- Secure (TLS/SSL) and non-secure
- Support for advanced mailing features
- 32-bit ActiveX and 64-bit ActiveX included
It is available in the following editions:
- Standard: this licence allows you to use the software on one computer (not a web server) in your organisation. You may also send SMTP messages (POP3 Receive is not included).
- Professional: this licence allows you to use software on an unlimited number of computers (workstation/server/web server) in your organisation. You may also send messages (using the SMTP protocol) and receive POP3 messages (using the POP3 protocol).
- Distribution: this licence allows you to use the software on an unlimited number of computers (workstation/server/web server) in your organisation. You may also send messages (using the SMTP protocol) and receive POP3 messages (using the POP3 protocol).
- Send messages using SMTP;
- Receive messages using POP3;
- Secure SMTP and POP3 (TLS/SSL);
- Multiple recipients (To, CC, BCC);
- Multiple Attachments (ASCII and binary);
- Rich Text message body formatting (HTML);
- Embedded objects in message body, like sounds, images, etc.;
- Multiple character sets (to support foreign languages), including Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Russian, Hebrew, Vietnames and many more;
- SMTP authorization, supporting AUTH PLAIN, AUTH LOGIN and AUTH CRAM-MD5 login algorithms;
- POP3 authorization, supporting Plain text and APOP3 authorization;
- POP3 header download;
- Load and save (import and export) MIME (.mim) files;
- Mailqueue to improve performance of scripts;
- Support for 7/8 bit, quoted-printable and base64 encoding;
- Detailed error descriptions;
- Advanced tracing (for troubleshooting purposes);
- Windows Event Logging;