ActiveXperts Network Component (previously called ActiveSocket Network Communication Toolkit) provides a Network Communication Library for Windows.
- Easy to use API
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Provides popular TCP and UDP protocols
- Runs on all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms supported by Microsoft
- 32-bit ActiveX and 64-bit ActiveX included
With ActiveXperts Network Component, you can use the following objects:
- Dns - Query servers running a domain name service (DNS).
- Ftp - Read web pages, analyze content. Supports HTTP-Post, proxies, SSL and more.
- Http - Read web pages, analyze content. Supports HTTP-Post, proxies, SSL and more.
- Icmp - See if you can reach another computer and determine how long it takes.
- IPtoCountry - Translates IP addresses to countries. Use it for web log analysis, marketing purposes, etc.
- Msn - Connect to Microsoft's Live Messenger Service, send basic messages to MSN recipient(s).
- Ntp - Query NTP time servers and retrieve the actual date and time.
- Radius - Networking protocol to provide centralized authentication and authorization management.
- Rsh - Run commands or scripts on a remote UNIX or LINUX computer through RSH.
- Scp - Securely transfer files between two computers using the SSH (Secure SHell) protocol.
- Sftp - Allows secure network file transfer over an insecure network, such as the Internet.
- Snmp - Use SNMP operations Get, GetNext, Set and Trap; supports SNMP v1 and SNMP v2c.
- Snmp Trap - Send/receive SNMP traps to/from SNMP agents (v1, v2c) in the network.
- Snmp MIB - Load a MIB database into memory and iterate over all objects and view all properties.
- Ssh - Run commands or scripts on LINUX computer in a secure way using SSH.
- Tcp - Write your own TCP-based client/server applications or Tenet application.
- Tftp - Get/put files from/to a remote TFTP host.
- TraceRoute - Tracks the route packets taken from an IP network on their way to a given host.
- Udp - Create your UDP-based client/server applications; create UDP-based broadcast application.
- VMware - Get performance data from a VMware host and its virtual machines.
- Wake-On-LAN - Wake up (power-up) machines on your LAN, based on their MAC address.
- Xen -Get performance data from a Citrix Xen host and its virtual machines.
ActiveXperts Network Component is available as a 32-bit component and as a 64-bit component (both part of the product):
- AxNetwork32.dll - 32-bit component;
- AxNetwork64.dll - 64-bit component.
ActiveXperts Network Component runs on the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 2012 R2 - 64 bit;
- Windows 2012 - 64 bit;
- Windows 2008 R2 - 64 bit;
- Windows 2008 - 32 bit and 64 bit;
- Windows 2003 - 32 bit and 64 bit;
- Windows 10 - 32 bit and 64 bit;
- Windows 8 - 32 bit and 64 bit;
- Windows 7 - 32 bit and 64 bit;
- Windows Vista - 32 bit and 64 bit;
- Windows XP - 32 bit and 64 bit.