Add-in Express Regions for Microsoft Outlook and VSTO is an extension of Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 that allows you to customise Outlook views and Outlook forms with any .NET controls.
Regions for your existing VSTO Outlook projects:This solution effectively allows you to continue designing your Outlook solutions using Visual Studio Tools for Office. In other words, even if you have an Outlook Add-in project developed with VSTO, you can install Add-in Express Regions and immediately start taking advantage of powerful Advanced Outlook View and Form Regions technology.
Outlook view and form regions - key features: Advanced Regions provide developers several unique advantages over the traditional Outlook Form Regions available in VSTO projects:
- Add regions to practically all Outlook windows
- Create form regions for Inspector windows and view regions for Outlook Explorer windows
- Your regions work for all versions of Outlook from 2003 to 2016
- Your regions are shared (multiple regions can share the same area with the ability to switch between them)
- Your regions can be hidden and minimised
- Your regions can be dragged between Outlook panes
Add-in Express helps Outlook developers write their code faster and better - one of our core philosophies. As such, Add-in Express Regions prominently features wizards for quickly creating your regions, associating them with Outlook windows and binding the regions to certain Outlook context.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com