Add-in Express for Office and .NET is a complete toolset for developing any types of Microsoft Office extensibility projects. Using its visual designers and components you significantly accelerate the creation of custom Office toolbars, ribbons, menus, windows and forms and considerably increase your productivity when writing applied code and accessing Office objects. Add-in Express is the only tool that enables you to build shared, secure, version-neutral and deployable plug-ins for all available Office versions and applications.
It works with all editions of Visual Studio, including Express and all versions of Microsoft Office from 2000 to Office 2013.
- Microsoft Office Extensibility: Add-in Express is completely based on the Office extensibility technology and extends it with unique features, which makes your Office development fast, easy and effective. You can develop all kinds of Office extensions including COM add-ins, smart tags, Excel RTD servers, Automation add-ins and XLLs.
- Effective Project Architecture: Add-in Express generates ready-to-use solution templates that accumulated our long-term experience in Office development and deployment. The Add-in Express architecture makes your Office extensions secure, isolated, managed, deployable and updatable with your minimal efforts.
- Version-Neutrality: Add-in Express provides you with version-neutral run-time, so you needn't write code for each Office version. Your write your code once and it runs on all versions, from 2000 to 2013. Moreover, your solutions are fully compatible with all Office editions, from Student and Home to Enterprise and Ultimate.
- Visual Designers Instead Of Coding: You use visual designers to customise Office menus, toolbars, ribbons, task panes, forms, windows, regions, option and property pages, etc. Add-in Express facilitates true Rapid Application Development (RAD), where you use components and visual designers instead of routine writing of glue code.
- Outlook Is The Premium Platform: Outlook developers benefit from plenty of Outlook-related features. Using Add-in Express components and their visual designers you can create custom Outlook menus, toolbars and ribbons; make certain controls context sensitive, bind them to specified folders or content types, build option and folder property pages, add navigation pane shortcuts, embed view and form regions and more.
- 1st-Class GUI With Advanced Outlook Regions: Add-in Express gives you the Advanced Outlook Regions that are shared (you can place several forms from several add-ins into one region), version-neutral (your regions work equally well on Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and Office 2013), flexible (you can add regions for Outlook views, forms, To-Do bar, Navigation and Reading panes). Finally, you can create, close and move your regions at run-time.
- Any .NET Controls On Office Toolbars: On all versions of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, you can add any built-in or third-party controls to Office toolbars. So, your own toolbars can host grids, tree views, list views, user controls, forms, etc. With Add-in Express you build a feature-rich GUI that your end-users will be fond of!
- Improved Excel Extensions: If Excel is your target application, using Add-in Express you can create an amazing Excel addin GUI with the Advanced Office Task Panes that work for all Excel versions, effective real-time data servers with any number of RTD topics, new user-defined worksheet functions (UDFs) through Automation add-ins or Excel XLLs.
- True RAD - You Write Applied Code Only: Add-in Express is entirely based on the Rapid Application Development (True RAD) paradigm and reduces the time you used to spend on COM add-in, smart tag and RTD server development at least by half. You write applied code only, Add-in Express does everything else.
- Deployment Made Easy: With Add-in Express the deployment of your Office projects becomes so easy that you will forget about it. Each Add-in Express solution contains a setup project with all necessary prerequisites. Plus, your solutions fully support ClickOnce, so just build and publish your solution once, deploy and update anywhere.
- Support for the SHA-256 algorithm in the Signing Options, ClickOne and ClickTwice publishing dialogs, adxPublisher.exe and adxPatch.exe tools.
- ADXRibbonContextMenu component supports Word context menu names in Outlook add-ins.
- Code of Advanced Outlook Regions and Advanced Excel Task Panes was significantly refactored and improved.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com