Altova MapForce Server
Altova MobileTogether Server is a back-end hub for customers’ mobile apps and acts as a gateway between mobile users the your back-end data sources and infrastructure. In typical enterprise solutions it also provides user authentication; user, role and device management; solution distribution; and all of the connectivity to in-house data sources, including sophisticated cache control options.
For AppStore app deployment scenarios, or if the customer's IT has already made the migration to the cloud, they can choose deploy MobileTogether Server into a private cloud infrastructure or host it in a public cloud environment, such as AWS or Azure.
- Install on premises or in the cloud
- Provides connectivity to back end data sources
- Delivers high-performance data processing
- Sophisticated cache control options
- Integrates seamlessly with other Altova automation servers
- Choose from among 12 different user-role privileges
- Set standards for containers, design fields and security
- Adjustable severity settings in Log View