Altova RaptorXML Server
Altova RaptorXML is the third-generation, hyper-fast XML, XBRL and JSON processor from the makers of XMLSpy. RaptorXML is built from the ground up to be optimised for the latest standards and parallel computing environments. Designed to be highly cross-platform capable, the engine takes advantage of today’s ubiquitous multi-CPU computers to deliver lightning fast data validation and processing.
Altova RaptorXML is available in the following editions:
- Altova RaptorXML Server: Supports XML, XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, JSON and more.
- Altova RaptorXML+XBRL Server: Supports all the features of Altova RaptorXML Server with additional support for the XBRL family of standards.
Altova RaptorXML Highlights:
- Cross platform support: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Ultra-high performance code optimisations
- Ultra-low memory footprint
- Highly scalable code for multi-CPU/multi-core/parallel computing
- Parallel loading, validation and processing by design
- Validation and processing of XML & XBRL
- Validation based on DTD, XSD and XBRL
- Validation of EDGAR filing documents
- Validation and processing of XSLT documents
- Validation and processing of XQuery documents
- Well-formedness checking
- JSON validation and syntax checking
- Avro validation and processing