ApexSQL Log is a Transaction Log Analysis and Data Recovery tool for Microsoft SQL Server. Track the source of any data changes including NT user, Computer and Application. Recover lost or modified
data selectively from drop table, truncate, delete or update operations. Export transactional data for review or analysis in GUI or Command Line Interface (unattended) mode.
- Audit Database Changes: Determine who changed data and when the change occurred. Read the transaction log to find out who created, changed or dropped a database object.
- Data Recovery: View deleted and damaged data. Reverse inadvertent or malicious database changes that occurred even before the product was installed. Replay all valid SQL transactions on a different database.
- Forensics: Read SQL Server database transaction logs to find out exactly when and how an accident occurred as well as details on who was involved.
- Capture Login Information: Identify users by their SQL or Windows login or host and application name.
- Point-in-time Restores: Recover from specific data loss/damage without relying on full database restores.
- Survey Security: Track permissions changes and trigger state.
- Information Drill-down: Isolate specific transactions by user, date, object, change type and more.
Analysis and Reporting: Create end-user reports to document the changes in your environments
- Automation: Schedule database audits unattended via the CLI.
- BLOB fields: View BLOB fields (varbinary(MAX), varchar(MAX), nvarchar(MAX)…) in human-comprehensible form.
- Support for all SQL Server versions: Read transaction logs created in SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, and 2005.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org