Aspose.BarCode product family is a set of barcode APIs to programmatically generate and recognise 1D and 2D barcodes from any image at any angle within .NET, Java, SharePoint, SQL Server Reporting Services and JasperReports applications. Aspose.BarCode allows developers to easily export barcodes to multiple image format and offers full control over every aspect of the barcode image including: background color, bar color, image quality, rotation angle, x-dimension, captions, custom size, customer defined resolution and much more.
Aspose.BarCode Product Family offers individual solutions for all popular development environments:
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET is a set of Barcode APIs to generate, read and recognise 1D and 2D barcodes from any image at any angle. It is written in managed C# thus allowing developers to quickly and easily add barcode generation and recognition functionality to their Microsoft .NET applications (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF, .NET Compact Framework and Silverlight).
- Aspose.BarCode for Java is a robust and reliable Java Barcode API to read and recognise 1D and 2D barcodes from any image within Java applications. It is available for Java SE, Java EE and Java ME platforms.
- Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is a comprehensive .NET solution for rendering linear and 2D barcode images within Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2014 Reporting Services. These barcode labels can be rendered in BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG formats.
- Aspose.Cells for JasperReports is a flexible JasperReports and JasperServer extension to generate and display high quality barcode labels in your applications. These barcode labels can be rendered in many popular image formats like: BMP, JPG, GIF and PNG.
- Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint API allows developers to insert a large number of linear, 2D and postal barcode symbols into Microsoft SharePoint lists.
- Generate and recognise more than 58 barcode symbologies Specify different kinds of symbologies
- Checksum and supplement data are supported
- Print barcode images
- Bar height of the barcode images can be customised X-dimension and Y-dimension are also supported for 2D barcodes Code128 encoding is exceptionally optimised
- Wide to narrow ratio can be achieved for supported symbologies
- WYSIWYG editing of barcodes is also supported using GUI-based controls
- Manipulate barcode image borders, image color, border color, style, margins and width