Attachments Processor for Outlook
MAPILab Attachment Processor is the most powerful and multifunctional addon for Microsoft Outlook for managing of attached files. This addon for Microsoft Outlook includes the functionality of three products: Attachments Processor: enables attachments to be extracted from the incoming messages for saving to a hard disk. Extracted attachments are replaced in the incoming message with a link to the file on the disk or a text file with an attachment description and a link Attachments Zip Compressor: archives the attached files as ZIP files automatically for incoming and outgoing messages. Create self-extracting archives and password-protected archives. Blocked Attachments Management: utility for managing the list of attachment types that have been blocked by the Outlook security system (internet mail only).
- To save space in the mail base (PST-file) or in the server store on Microsoft Exchange.
- To have the files stored on the protected file server instead of regular message base.
- To share the attachments with coworkers.
- To protect the files using password-protected archives.
- To do not borrow the partners by sending the files which will be blocked by Outlook Security System.
- To be sure that the sent files will be reached unchanged.
- For easy search the files and data stored there.
- To do not take in mind which files should be packed (because huge) and which do not.
- To protect myself from receiving the files which would be blocked by Outlook Security.
- To do not have a deal with received ZIP files (unzip it automatically).