Specifically for architectural design, AutoCAD Architecture software is an architectural drafting tool to help you design and document more efficiently.
Desktop Subscription gives you access to the latest updates and releases, 1-on-1 web support, priority support in the forums, flexible licensing and more.
- Architectural renovation: Speed the design and production of renovations.
- Preview architectural object styles: Confirm wall, door and window styles before adding.
- Walls, doors and windows: Mimic real-world behaviour and construction.
- Integrated rendering: Create full-colour 3D renderings.
- Real-time Fillet/Chamfer changes: Command Preview shows changes as you make them.
- TrustedDWG technology: Share and save design data with AutoCAD Architecture.
- Project Navigator CheckOut: Make changes to a project without affecting the team.
- Project Navigator CheckIn: Automatically notify the team of a new version.
- Industry Foundation Class (IFC) support: Supports buildingSMART certification.
- PDF support: Share and re-use designs easily.
- Sections and levels: Generate directly from your floor plan.
- Colour-coded version differentiation: Visual Compare shows differences between versions.
- Automated property set definitions: Define property sets for easier quantity take-offs.
- Wall dimensioning: Dimension to your own standards.
- Space tagging and documentation: Tag every room in your architectural drawing.
- Room documentation: Apply multiple finishes to a surface.
- Architectural drawing creation and annotation: Annotate drawings more quickly.
- Annotation and unit scaling: Easily scale tags, text and objects.
- Easier style access: Browse libraries of object styles.
- Streamlined user interface: Get easy access to tools and commands.
- Customised scheduling: Adjust schedule styles to meet your standards.
- Easy changes to block instances: Change block instances easily.
- Display order by layer: Order layers and objects and preview changes.