Autodesk Building Design Suite
Building Design Suite is building design software for BIM and CAD.
Building Design Suite is a portfolio of interoperable 3D building design software. It supports Building Information Modelling and CAD-based workflows for architects, MEP and structural engineers and construction professionals.
- Site planning tools: Convey building site planning concepts within Revit
- Comprehensive CAD software: Use powerful CAD tools based on AutoCAD software
- Powerful BIM software: Create intelligent 3D building designs with Revit
- View and edit point cloud data: Clean, organise and visualise large datasets
- Incorporate scanned 2D data: Edit scanned drawings and plans in AutoCAD software
- BIM co-ordination with AutoCAD 2016: Model in context with integrated Navisworks models
- Detect clashes in aggregated models: Find and resolve design conflicts more easily
- Identify costly conflicts: Aggregate multiple models into a single file
- Improve BIM collaboration: Work more effectively using Revit software
- Create fabrication drawings faster: Design building components with Inventor
- A360 Collaboration for Revit cloud service: Connect teams and access BIM data in the cloud
- IFC certification and linking: Collaborate with designers using other file types.
- Energy Analysis for Revit: Determine energy and building lifecycle costs.
- Powerful quantification tools: Quickly and accurately quantify project models.
- Structural design simulation: Make better decisions with integrated simulation.
- Structural Analysis for Revit: Explore and visualise results.
- Lighting Analysis for Revit: Faster and more accurate lighting analysis.
- 3D visualisation tools: Create building visualisations.
- 3D presentation software: Present your design ideas in 3D.
- Cloud rendering: Create visualisations without tying up the desktop. (video: 3.37 min.)
- Design validation with Navisworks Manage: Improve control over project outcomes.