Axigen Business Messaging is a secure server-based e-mail communication and collaboration product for Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- Powerful Technology: Axigen's high-performance mail server technology is specifically built to provide you with fast and secure email communication, while ensuring effective space management.
- Schedule Meetings and Organise Tasks: Organise your business with effective time-management tools such as personal and public calendars, tasks and notes, available from WebMail, MS Outlook and iCal (Webcal) compatible clients.
- Share and Delegate: Share email and calendar folders, contacts, appointments or tasks with co-workers, and allow them to view your availability. Delegate calendar / message replies – when out of the office, allow a replacement to confirm meetings, read and send emails on your behalf.
- MS Outlook & Other Desktop Clients: Communicate using MS Outlook – while taking full advantage of Axigen's calendaring and collaboration, or by using your favorite POP3 / IMAP client such as Mozilla Thunderbird or Apple Mail.
- Axigen WebMail: The customised, user-centric look and feel of Axigen's WebMail interfaces (Ajax / standard / mobile) seamlessly approach the desktop experience even when you are accessing email remotely.
- Mobile Sync with BlackBerry and ActiveSync-enabled Phones: Gain instant access to relevant data such as email messages, contacts or calendars from your BlackBerry smartphone, via the AstraSync or the NotifySync client.
- Multi-Layer Security: The Axigen mail server guarantees secure reception, transit & delivery of email. Protect your confidential data with an extensive set of defensive tools.
- Anti-Virus and AntiSpam Integration: For extra email protection, you can extend Axigen's standard ClamAV & SpamAssassin3 defensive tools by integrating any of the available commercial Antivirus & AntiSpam apps.
- Web Administration Console: Configure service specific parameters through Axigen's comprehensive Web Administration interface designed for optimised navigability, with quick links & contextual help.
- Automated Operations via CLI & Directory Sync: Optimise processes & save time when making record changes by LDAP directory (OpenLDAP / Active Directory) sync with the Axigen mail server.
- Backup & Archiving: Full / partial restores, offline & online backups, access from more than one location via the Back-up & Restore module.
- Account Classes: Create different classes (groups) of accounts, with different service levels (such as allowed services, message size quota, filters applied etc).
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com