Axigen Service Provider Messaging provides multi-tenant messaging for SPs looking to host hundreds to millions of business-level email users, based on a powerful mail server for ISP.
- Robust Architecture & Performance: Axigen's carrier-class mail server is specifically built to provide you with fast and reliable messaging services, leveraging on unique technologies.
- Multi-Tenant Infrastructure: Serve multiple customers from a single Axigen instance and achieve significant performance, scalability and cost benefits based on our solution's advanced capabilities.
- Web Administration Console & CLI: Configure service specific parameters through Axigen's comprehensive Web Administration interface designed for optimised navigability, with quick links and contextual help.
- Backup and Archiving: Get full / partial restores, offline and online backups, or access from more than one location via the Back-up and Restore module.
- Calendaring & Collaboration: Provide your users with efficient time-management tools such as calendars, tasks and notes via an easy-to-use Personal Organiser available from WebMail, MS Outlook and iCal (Webcal) compatible clients.
- Wireless Mobile Sync: Offer your users access to relevant data anytime, anywhere, by synchronising email messages, contacts, calendars or tasks with Axigen's built-in Exchange ActiveSync support for mobile devices (or via the AstraSync or the NotifySync client.
- Local and Remote Access: Grant access to customers locally, from various POP3 / IMAP email clients such as MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or Apple Mail.
- Extensive Security Toolset: Protect your confidential data with an extensive set of defensive tools, such as: authentication and encryption, anti-impersonation policies, SPF and DomainKeys compliance, blacklisting / whitelisting / greylisting, country filtering, and many more.
- Large Scale Solutions: Axigen relies on its carrier-class technology to sustain complex setups and provide the required level of service availability and seamless scalability.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com