Axway DropZone provides the file sharing, collaboration, and ease-of-use features built from the ground up on Axway’s solid security framework. DropZone enables organisations to apply the same set of
corporate security policies to file sharing as they do to outgoing email messages, delivering a better balance between the demands of user
productivity and corporate security.
Axway DropZone benefits:
- Easy-to-use folder sharing inside and outside the enterprise.
- Mobile clients for iOS and Android devices.
- Intuitive user interface that supports drag and drop in most common browsers.
- Encryption of data in transit and at rest, ensuring full security and file fidelity.
- ‘Plug and play’ seamlessly with existing enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) infrastructure to check all files exchanged against corporate policy and ensure compliance.
- Full integration with Active Directory or other LDAP directory for authentication and permission management.
- Available as a physical or virtual appliance.
- Quota system ensures effective storage management.
- Full API for integration with other applications and services.
- User role management controls who is allowed to create and share folders, and with whom they are allowed to share.
- Full branding toolkit for web UI and email notification, with support for multiple brands on one server.
- Highly available architecture.
Axway DropZone is a part of the modular MailGate SC platform. It can be deployed stand alone, with MailGate Secure Mailbox, or with all other modules of the MailGate SC platform to provide a complete, secure collaboration environment on a single appliance with a single administration console.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com