Axway File Transfer Direct
File Transfer Direct is an ad hoc file exchange solution that brings enterprise-class managed file transfer (MFT) capabilities to familiar email interfaces and web-based clients. File Transfer Direct transparently applies administrator-defined policies while adding the security and audit capabilities required for corporate governance and regulatory compliance. Relying on the email clients or Web browsers users already use, File Transfer Direct:
- Provides an interface for sending large files from within an email client., together with the security, policy controls and visibility a user needs to protect data.
- Proactively monitoring email attachments, automatically enforcing communications and security policies, and concretely demonstrating compliance with industry and government regulations.
- Extend communications to trusted partners securely with recipient identification, authentication and authorisation, whilst still enforcing corporate policy and maintaining a complete audit trail with delivery confirmation.
- Reduce email server, network and storage requirements.
File Transfer Direct fits right into existing IT architectures, improving the efficiency of email infrastructures whilst ensuring that files are delivered and tracked with security, integrity and reliability. Users can use custom-built policies to scan all outbound attachments preventing frmo data breaches.
How it works:
- Users are able to either send messages directly to recipients via email in recipient mode, or drop files into shared folders in repository mode.
- Recipient Mode: Attachments are automatically stripped from the email and sent to the Axway File Transfer. The link of the file will be inserted into the message body and will be sent.
- Repository Mode: Recipient is notified when a file becomes available and can be retrieved via email or from the File Transfer Direct folder. Users can also be required to enter a username and password before viewing or downloading a file for extra security.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com