BCL's easy PDF Printer is an affordable PDF creator that lets you make PDFs from Word or any other document on your PC. It has many advanced PDF creation features that are usually found in much more expensive software.
- 64-Bit Support:
easyPDF will run on your 64-bit PC and Windoes and seamlessly let you create PDF from any application.
- PDF Standards (PDF/A/X): BCL easy PDF Printer supports PDF creations that conform to PDF/A-1b, PDF/X-1a and PDF/X-3 standards. PDF A allows you to archive your PDF files and PDF X allows you to exchange graphics.
- Font and Image:
Specify how to convert the fonts and images in your documents into PDF. You can control your PDF file size by controlling the embeded fonts and image compression.
- PDF Security and Digital Signature: The PDF security settings change the viewing, extracting, printing and form filling permissions of your output PDF document. You can allow control, print, copy, modification and annotation capability with PDF 40-bit or 128-bit security. You can also digitally sign your PDF.
- Watermarks and Digital Stamp:
Use PDF watermark (text) and digital stamp (image) to add extra protections to your PDF documents. Now you can create up to 4 different Watermarks and Digital Stamps.
- Meta Data: Use PDF Meta Data to add document information to your PDF file, such as the title, author, subject, etc.
- Viewer options: Customise the initial view of the PDF viewer software when your audiences open your PDF document. This will let you control the Panel, Layout, Magnification, Menu Bar, Tool Bar and Windows Control.
- Preserve Hyperlink (MSWord Required): Convert the hyperlinks in your Word document into PDF hyperlinks. Watch a video demo.
- Create PDF bookmarks (MSWord Required):
Create PDF Bookmarks based on MS Word Styles