The Business Process Recorder (BPR) was developed for businesses to document processes and the resources (time, money, and manpower) required to generate that documentation. This product automatically records process steps and creates process documentation in formats such as Word, PowerPoint and PDF. BPR allows companies to document daily processes without interrupting daily processes.
It is designed to be incredibly simple. No complex menus. Just an easy interface that records processes, step by step, as you do them, which you can later export to Word, PowerPoint and PDF. GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, and Otterbox are just some of the companies who rely on BPR.
Now you can even share your BPR files to an iPad, iPhone, or Android with one click.
- Share BPR files to an iPad, iPhone, or Android
- Create standard operating precedures (SOPs) automatically
- Shorten the time needed to create SOPs
- Make it simpler for the for the process owner to document
- centralise your processes in a digital format
- eliminate the risk of knowledge loss
- Accelerate creation of Training Manuals
- Export to many common formats (Word, Powerpoint, PDF)
- Ensure implementation of best practices
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org