Balsamiq Mockups is a rapid wireframing tool that helps you work faster & smarter. It reproduces the experience of sketching on a whiteboard, but using a computer. Improve your designs by getting immediate and meaningful feedback. Sketch-style wireframes help focus the conversation on content and interaction, not minute details (those can come later).
- Sketchy Wireframes: Low-fidelity wireframes let you focus discussion on functionality.
- Drag & Drop Simplicity: Create user interfaces with drag and drop components—anyone can use it.
- Quick Add for Speed: Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard.
- Re-usable Symbols: Create templates, masters and re-usable component libraries.
- UI Components & Icons: Lots of built-in user interface controls and icons, plus many community-generated symbols.
- Click-Through Prototypes: Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos & usability testing.
- Export to PNG or PDF: Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Go really, really fast.