Barcode Xpress locates barcodes, decodes them, returns the content and reports recognition confidence values. With Barcode Xpress, your application can scan over 1,000 pages a minute locating and decoding multiple barcode images on each page.
There are endless uses for barcodes, such as auto-indexing, forms processing, inventory tracking, batch separation, and more. No matter how you use barcodes, Barcode Xpress handles them all.
Barcode Xpress is available in the following editions:
- 1D Standard: 1D barcode read/write with speed limited to 40 pages per minute; designed for desktop or other moderate-volume applications.
- 1D Professional: 1D barcode read/write with with no preset speed limitations; designed for high-end, high-volume applications.
- 1D/2D Standard: 1D and 2D barcode read/write with speed limited to 40 pages per minute; designed for desktop or other moderate-volume applications.
- 1D/2D Professional: 1D and 2D barcode read/write with no preset speed limitations; designed for high-end, high-volume applications.
Improved 2D Barcode Recognition for:
- QR Codes, including Perspective Warp Correction, PDF 417, Azte and enhanced Color/Gray Support across all supported Barcodes (1D and 2D).
- Detect, read and write 1D & 2D barcodes.
- Identify and recognise barcodes anywhere on the page, in any orientation.
- Report confidence values for detected barcodes.
Supported Barcode Types:
- 1D Barcodes, 2D Barcodes, Postal Codes and Patch Codes.
- 24-bit color images, 8-bit grayscale images and 1-bit black and white images.