Bitbucket is a Git solution for professional teams. It is a distributed version control system that makes it easy for you to collaborate with your team. The only collaborative Git solution that massively scales. It enables you to prevent errors by controlling the actions users can perform with branch permissions, to get granular permissions at the project, repository or branch level. It has the tools that help your teams build better software.
- Pull requests: Pull requests facilitate code reviews, resulting in higher quality code and an opportunity to share knowledge amongst your team.
- Branch permissions: Branch permissions provide granular access control for your team, ensuring the right people can make the right changes to your code.
- Inline discussions: Collaborate right in your code with inline comments, threaded conversations and mentions.
- Bitbucket Pipelines: One tool for all your needs, from code to deployment
- Git Large File Storage (LFS): Store rich media and large data in your repos
- Diff views: Understand what's changing in your repositories with unified or side-by-side diffs when reviewing code.
- JIRA Software integration: Create a branch from within a JIRA Software issue and set up triggers to transition between statuses when reviewing or merging code.
- Projects: Help your team focus on a goal, product or process by organising your repositories into projects.
- 3rd party integrations: Integrate into your existing workflow to streamline your development process.
- Build integration: Bitbucket can show build results from your CI system. A simple pass or fail icon tells you about the health of your code.
- Desktop client: Harness the full power of Git and Mercurial in a beautifully simple desktop application.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org