BizTalk Server is Microsoft’s integration and connectivity server solution. BizTalk for solutions such as payment processing, supply chain management, business-to-business interactions, real-time decision making, and reporting. BizTalk includes the tools that you need to connect your apps across your data center, and in the cloud when and where you need them.
BizTalk Server 2013 R2 is available in the following editions:
- Enterprise: Designed for customers with enterprise-level requirements for high volume, reliability and availability
- Standard: Designed for businesses with moderate volume and deployment scale requirements
- Branch: Specialty version of BizTalk Server designed for hub and spoke deployment scenarios
- Developer: Available for development and testing purposes
- Integration with Cloud Services: BizTalk Server 2013 includes new out-of-the box adapters to send and receive messages from Windows Azure Service Bus. It also provides capabilities to transfer messages using different relay endpoints hosted on Azure.
- RESTful Services: BizTalk Server 2013 provides adapters to invoke REST endpoints as well as expose BizTalk Server artifacts as a RESTful service.
- Enhanced SharePoint Adapter: Integrating with SharePoint using BizTalk Server 2013 is now as simple as integrating with a file share. We have removed the need for dependency on SharePoint farms, while still providing backward compatibility.
- SFTP Adapter: BizTalk Server 2013 enables sending and receiving messages from an SFTP server. • ESB Toolkit integration – With BizTalk Server 2013 , ESB Toolkit is now fully integrated with BizTalk Server. Also, the ESB Toolkit configuration experience is vastly simplified to enable a quick setup.
- Dependency Tracking: The dependencies between artifacts can now be viewed and navigated in Admin console.
- Improvements in Dynamic Send Ports: BizTalk Server 2013 provides the ability to set host handler per adapter, instead of always using the default send handler of the adapters.
- Continues to enable integration solutions across heterogeneous Line-of-business systems with Microsoft .NET and SharePoint-based applications to optimise user productivity, gain business efficiency and increase agility.
- Allows .NET developers to take advantage of BizTalk services right out of the box to rapidly build solutions that need to integrate transactions and data from applications like SAP, Mainframes, MS Dynamics, and Oracle.
- Includes data mapping & transformation tools to dramatically reduce the development time to mediate data exchange between disparate systems. It also provides various management interfaces to for managing BizTalk Server applications, managing performance parameters, and streamlining deployments from development to test to production.
- Includes a scalable Trading Partner Management (TPM) model with a graphical interface for flexible management of business partner relationships and efficient on-boarding process.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org