Cristie's Bare Machine Recovery (CBMR) software provides reliable backup and recovery for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003 and 2008 (32 bit or 64 bit).
Available in the following editions:
- CBMR for Windows is suitable for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003 and 2008 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- CBMR for Linux is suitable for Linux kernel version 2.4 and above and supports Intel platfroms and IBM p-series
- CBMR for Solaris has been fully tested to run on Solaris versions 8 and above and offers support for Solaris Volume Manager (Solaris 9 and 10) and Sun Solstice Disksuite (Solaris 8)
- CBMR for HP-UX is suitable for PA-RISC systems running HP-UX version 11.00 & 11.11 (32 or 64 bit) and Itanium systems running HP-UX version 11.23 & 11.31 (64 bit only).
- Fully functional stand-alone backup product
- Protects mission critical servers from the consequences of both physical damage and corruption of the operating system
- Restores to similar or dissimilar hardware
- Multiple servers can be recovered simultaneously. With recovery normally taking only a few minutes per machine, a whole data centre can be recovered within a few hours
- CBMR may also be used to migrate servers to new hardware
- Essential user interaction is kept to a minimum, but many powerful options exist to allow the expert to have full control
- Supports IDE, SCSI, SATA and Fibre channel, hardware RAID, clustered servers, SAN and NAS.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com