|Clearswift SECURE Web Gateway provides a comprehensive solution for policy controlled web security allowing you to exploit collaborative Web technologies to grow your business, while reducing costs and mitigating risks.
The Web Gateway goes beyond simply keeping your network free of viruses, spyware and other inappropriate content including harmful executables. You decide exactly what content flows, when and to whom. It lets you create secure policies that enable collaboration, minimise risk and maintain productivity.
If you're concerned about data leaks via Facebook, Twitter, webmail or similar sites you can still enable access, but simply prevent file uploads. YouTube may contain inappropriate content - you can still allow access, but only to authorised videos. With the Clearswift Web Gateway granular policies like these help you mitigate data loss, regulatory, legal and reputational risks.
The Clearswift SECURE Web Gateway is designed to enhance the internet experience by encouraging appropriate behaviour, minimising the careless error, and protecting against the bad guys.
Main Features Include:
- Inbound Threat Protection: Clearswift's SECURE Web Gateway keeps malware and threats off of your organisation's network.
- Website Categorisation: Clearswift's SECURE Web Gateway comes equipped with an hourly updated database of known malicious URLs to keep your organisation secured from the latest online threats
- Content Inspection: Deep content inspection, allows you to monitor and control how data flows in your organisation.
- Policy Controls: With flexible policy controls, Clearswift's SECURE Web Gateway gives you complete control over your organisation's web browsing.
- Management & Reporting: Manage and report the critical tasks and information that keep your organisation running smoothly.
- Flexible Deployment Options: Pre-installed hardware appliances, virtualised gateways for VMWare or software (ISO) images for installation on your own hardware.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com