CodeTwo Backup for Office 365
CodeTwo Backup lets you perform full or granular backups of multiple Office 365 mailboxes directly to your local drives. Thanks to brick-level storage and advanced search options, you can backup and restore entire mailboxes or selected types of mailbox data - from email folders, calendars or contacts to individual items like single messages or attachments.
- Offline backup of Office 365 mailboxes: Create offline backup copies of your Office 365 mailboxes and save them to local storages in your company. Run automatic incremental backups to keep users’ mailbox copies up to date. Store them as long as you need and restore them easily, should a need arise.
- Continuous incremental backup: Create a one-time backup job or set the program to perform continuous incremental backups of your mailboxes. All backup jobs work in the background.
- Mailbox data safety: Don't keep all eggs in one basket. CodeTwo Backup lets you create backup copies of cloud-based mailboxes and save them locally. All mailbox backups can then be browsed offline or restored to the cloud or Exchange Server installed on-premises, if needed.
- Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups: Launch one-time mailbox backup jobs whenever you need or set up automatic backups. Control activity periods using the built-in scheduler.
- Central management: Manage all users' mailbox backup copies from one place. Create backup jobs for the entire Office 365 tenant or selected mailboxes only. Browse and restore all offline backup copies without logging in to user accounts.
- Unlimited data retention and full control: Store your backup data as long as you need. Since CodeTwo Backup saves copies of Office 365 mailboxes to your local storages, you don’t have to worry about the retention policy anymore. You store your own data and it is you who decides how long it should be kept on your drives.
- Exporting to PST and automatic archiving: Secure your backups by creating jobs that recurringly archive your storages or export the storage contents to PST files. Combine the archiving feature with a smart storage retention policy to control the disk space consumed by your backups.
- Brick-level backup: Perform multiple- or single-tenant backups, download selected scopes of mailboxes and folders and specify time range and item type conditions. Browsing backup copies and previewing selected folders or items is now a breeze.
- Granular recovery: Restore full mailboxes, selected folders or particular items only. Backup copies are saved in chronologically ordered versions, each of which can be restored easily whenever you need.
- Browse versions, search for items: Easily browse through backup copies of mailboxes in search of particular folders or items. Locate data using search filter criteria such as keywords, time frames, sender’s properties, etc.
- Restore even to other mailboxes or Office 365 plans: The backed up data doesn’t have to be restored to the original location. CodeTwo Backup lets you recover items to mailboxes of different users or even to other Office 365 tenants.
- Support for all item types: All item types are supported during backup and restore jobs. You can also exclude selected folder types from being backed up, e.g. Deleted Items or Junk E-mail.
- No impact on users: The backup process is invisible to users and has absolutely no impact on their Office 365 service availability or mailbox performance.
- Compliance with legal requirements: Some legal acts impose the duty of maintenance of electronic data for a certain period of time so that an organisation can submit them at any time, if requested. CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 will help you to comply with the law.