CodeTwo Exchange Migration
CodeTwo Exchange Migration allows for secure and hassle-free migrations to Exchange 2016 and 2013 directly from older editions of Exchange (starting from Exchange 2003). The program also lets you centrally manage migrations from servers supporting IMAP, such as IBM Notes (formerly Lotus Notes), Zimbra, Google Apps and hosted email services. No double-hops, scripting or PST exports required.
- Direct Exchange-to-Exchange and Exchange-to-SBS mailbox migrations: Via EWS and with no transitional stages or environments.
- Cross-domain and cross-forest migrations: Copy whole mailboxes within a large organisation, between forest and domain relationships.
- IMAP to Exchange: Centrally manage email replication from IMAP servers, e.g. IBM Notes (formerly Lotus Notes) or Google Apps, to Exchange 2016 or 2013.
- Reduces resource consumption: The program requires only 1 administrator, eliminates the need for transitional environments and saves time by automatising the process of mailbox migration.
- Graphical interface: Minimises the need for PowerShell use, all features accessible directly via the Administration Panel.
- Pre-configuration wizard: Easy connection to the source server, as well as target server permissions setup and EWS connection.
- Central control and monitoring: Regardless how many servers are being migrated, the whole process is handled and supervised via one graphical console equipped with convenient reporting features.
- Uninterrupted availability: The migration process is invisible to end-users. Availability of mailboxes and their contents remains unaffected.
- 100% security: Mailbox data is replicated directly between user’s servers (no Cloud involved) and never deleted or modified. We always encrypt your data and when never store it on our servers.
- Multiple server environment support: Regardless if your mailboxes are being replicated or not, you can easily migrate them between clusters, DAGs, etc.
- Highly scalable: Migrate large organisations with 10,000+ mailboxes and items of any size supported by the source and target organisation.
- No size or speed limits: The application does not affect the speed of a migration in any way, nor does it limit the size of migrated items.