CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro is an award winning, Microsoft certified email signature and email flow manager for Exchange. Trusted by thousands companies all over the world, this easy-to-use Exchange toolbox will help you create complex rules to centrally manage email flow and to unify the look of your corporate correspondence - all without touching end users computers and mobile devices.
- Central management based on rules: Configure server-level email flow and content rules via intuitive standalone panel or web interface. Sit back, while our software automatically adds signatures, archives attachments and autoresponds.
- Company-wide email signatures: Thanks to the WYSIWYG HTML editor it takes less than 5 minutes to compose and position email signatures containing users' Active Directory data, inline graphics, employees’ photos anddisclaimers.
- Add disclaimers to company mail: Meet legal requirements, protect the confidentiality of correspondence and broadcast important information to your recipients, all thanks to centrally added email disclaimers.
- Full-composition or simple email signature: Add different email signatures depending on the message type – set up the program to add a fully composed email signature with all details and graphics to new email messages and a simplified one to replies and forwards.
- Marketing banners and images immediately visible to recipients: No need to hit “download graphics”. Owing to novel technology, graphics are inserted inline without being displayed as attachments.
- Server-level autoresponders: Centrally managed, fully editable autoreplies for single users or entire groups. With original message included in the message body, customisable CC and BCC fields and even attached files.
- Email attachment control: Zip, archive or dump attachments from incoming emails to save space. Help out your Sales team by automatically adding product offers in PDF to selected outgoing messages.
- Email address rewriting: Rewrite particular senders’ addresses to the general ones e.g. from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org and vice versa. Keep the look of your sales or support team correspondence professional and consistent.
- Legal email compliance: Let your company mail stay in keeping with legal regulations. The program will help you meet the standards of many common legal acts, e.g. HIPAA, SOX, eDiscovery, UE Directive 2003/58/EC, SEC Rule, etc.
- Email unsubscribe mechanism (CASL and similiar acts compliance): Stay in keeping with Canadian anti-spam law (CASL) that went in force on July 1st, 2014 and with other regulations requiring you to add unsubscribe links to your commercial correspondence sent from Exchange Server. Apply a complete email unsubscribe mechanism in your company email.