CodeTwo Exchange Sync will allow you to automatically synchronise folders of Microsoft Exchange Server to create group calendars and other common folders. The program can also help you sync iPhone, iPad and Android with Exchange public folders, which will finally let you access and edit public folders from your mobile devices.
Synchronise Exchange email, calendar, contacts, tasks, you name it. Use one-way or two-way sync modes, filter items while syncing or modify them on the fly.
- Sync Mobile phone with public folders on Exchange: The synchronisation of Exchange public folders with Android, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry or other mobile devices that connect to Exchange is finally possible and easy.
- Create Exchange group calendars and common folders: Setting up and aggregate calendar for multiple users is now simpler than ever. Just sync employees' calendars with one public calendar and you're done.
- One-way and two-way sync options: Replicate Exchange data in one or two directions. Also you can create synchronisation rings to propagate data across multiple folders.
- Real time synchronisation: Exchange Server data is synced in real time between folders and instantly visible on all associated computers. The entire process is transparent to end users.
- Choose what you want to sync: Use filters to decide which items will be synchronised between folders and which should stay intact. E.g. don't sync private, old or recurring items.
- Tag or modify synced items on the fly: Tag synchronised items on the fly to easily categorise new data in the target folders e.g. differentiate appointments in the group schedule to identify their owners.
- Easy to setup and use: It's just "Next, next, finish" to deploy the program and a few minutes to fully test it. If you encounter any issues, just contact our Support Team - they will be more than happy to help.