Connect Protect is an end point control solution that enables organisations to control the use of "plug and play" devices and restrict USB stick usage.
Connect Protect end point control protects organisations by preventing unauthorised access to, and use of, external removeable devices, and by providing centrally managed audit trails for all connection events.
It controls the use of all “plug and play” devices, restricts USB stick usage and the use of other removable media, enabling an organisation to enforce a usage policy, preventing data leakage. It prevents unauthorised devices from connecting to the network; it can restrict USB stick usage to approved devices only. In addition, Connect Protect end point control provides a full audit trail to track device usage and highlight denied and authorised connections.
Connect Protect features digital signing for approved devices allowing an organisation to strictly control what type, and how many, removable storage devices are in use inside the organisation. This also prevents data leakage by preventing authorised devices from being cloned.
- Removable media access is based upon a white list of vendor make/model, unique identifier or pre-approved digitally signed devices.
- Integrates with Active Directory to permit end point control centralised management and the use of group policies.
- Allows full auditing of device usage, including blocked attempts and passive monitoring and reporting of all device usage to prevent data leakage.
- Clear Copy - Allows the end point control monitoring of device usage with regards to file copying to and from an authorised device. File names and content copied to and from removable media can be viewed.
- Integrated Auditing - Flexible auditing of device usage allows for fine grain control, giving varying levels of detail.
- Integration of Becrypt Enterprise Manager gives a centralised audit capability from the same console for both Becrypt DISK Protect and Becrypt Connect Protect.
- Email Alerting - Emails the Administrator with an alert based upon a customisable device event such as a denied device.
- Challenge Response - Allows temporary access to devices to reset passwords.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org