Cryptor is a 32-bit DLL supporting Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP. It encrypts and decrypts transparently and selectively on the fly by intercepting data that moves from the disk to an application and vice versa ensuring that the data on the disk are always encrypted. Unauthorised users see a scrambled and meaningless file; access is via the password only. The COM object is supported by most modern programming environments and has an interface that defines a set of methods and properties.
- inXIght Technology: providing improved control and access to encrypted data.
- Visual FoxPro 8.0 Support: full support and compatibility with Visual FoxPro 8.0, 7.0 and 6.0 via a new COM interface.
- KONxiSE Support: use inside applications that have been compressed and protected by KONxiSE.
- Deep Mode: access to the encryption engine.
- MapObjects Support: encrypt .shp, .shx and .dbf files.
- ADO Support: via inXIght technology.
- Secure File Deletion: Shred File featurefor overwriting and deleting sensitive files.
- Compatibility: support for all encryption algorithms in Cryptor 4.0.
- Re-engineering: improved API and a new COM interface.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org