DISK Protect is an assured full disk encryption solution securing data on touch-screen tablets, laptops, desktops, servers and removable media from theft and loss. Devices can be encrypted at any time and once installed, all data is encrypted transparently, thereby allowing authorised users to access data with no impact on performance.
DISK Protect is available in number of approved variants, suitable for protecting commercially sensitive data right through to a high-grade version that is used to protect UK classified data (up to SECRET).
DISK Protect is available in the following editions:
- Standard: Suitable for lower threat environments including commercial and government organisations where FIPS 140-2 is sufficient. Centralised management, one factor authentication and single sign-on ensure that it is easy to deploy, manage and use.
- CPA: Suitable for organisations that require accreditation (including government, military and NATO organisations), but also available for commercial entities that demand more confidence in their security product. Customers can achieve all the benefits of full centralised management, but would typically be configured for two-factor authentication. No CESG sales approval is required.
- CAPS: Available for the higher threat environments within UK government, military and NATO organisations where certification is necessary. Published security procedures also provide appropriate guidance throughout the life of the product. Security constraints, due to product architecture and operational procedures, means that some auditing and reporting capability is available, but not full central management.
- Touch Screen Edition
- Transparent to the user
- Pre-boot authentication
- Multi-user support at pre-boot
- Supports Two Factor authentication
- Removeable media encryption
- Secure hibernation
- Single sign-on
- Standalone capability
- Full centralised managemnet
- Central auditing and reporting
- Netstart option
- Central key escrow
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org