A light and fast viewer, designed to browse, view, measure and print DWG/DXF/DWF files, supporting AutoCAD drawing format from R2.5 to 2017. It can be find in 3 different versions:
- The Standard version includes view dwg, dxf and dwf file, batch print and tools for measure, annotation and advanced markup.
- DWGSee Pro includes the Standard features plus drawing publishing with markup in PDF, JPG, etc and clipboard copying part of the drawing to MS Word, PowerPoint, etc. to illustrate graphically.
- DWGSee Server can be installed and run on a server for multiple users.
- DWG, DXF and DWF Viewer: DWGSee provides a comprehensive solution to view, measure and print an AutoCAD drawing file, this program is designed as a simple and professional DWG viewer. File format supported: AutoCAD R9-2017 DWG/DXF/DWF files. Printing: Print preview, print for cropped window, Customise pen settings. Batch printing: drawing with multiple layouts and files.
- Engineering helper: Measuring length, angle, radius and area with Smart Snap, it’ll be easy to select the end-point, mid-point and intersection point for entities.
- Drafter's handy tool: Drawing file comparing, differences are highlighted, such as entity’s removing, adding and modifying. Search drawings by attribute value, locate its folder or the hard drive, then open it with DWGSee or AutoCAD.
- Collaboration tool: Annotations for drawings by text, free drawing, ellipse, etc., make no change to DWG files but save as overlay files, extended as .mrk, different .mrk files can be applied to same drawing.
- File publishing tool (Pro only): Converting and publishing DWG to PDF, JPG and PNG, this feature could be especially useful when annotations are made to drawings, moreover, you can clipboard copy part of the drawing to MS Word, PowerPoint, etc. to illustrate graphically – the copy is stored vector and retain clear in your creativity.