Data Access Components for MySQL (VCL)
MySQL Data Access Components (MyDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to MySQL from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. Applications based on MyDAC can connect directly to MySQL server or work through the MySQL client library. MyDAC is designed to help programmers develop faster and cleaner MySQL database applications. MyDAC is a complete replacement for standard MySQL connectivity solutions and presents an efficient alternative to the Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress driver for access to MySQL.
- Direct Mode: Allows your application to work with MySQL directly without involving MySQL client library, thus significantly facilitating deployment and configuration of your applications.
- Mobile Development: Develompent for iOS and Android mobile devices using MyDAC becomes still easier, as MyDAC allows your mobile applications to work with MySQL database as simply as desktop applications do.
- DB Compatibility: Our product supports MySQL servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0, 3.23; MySQL Embedded servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 4.1, 4.0; MariaDB 5.x
- Data Type Mapping: If you want to make custom correspondence between MySQL Server and Delphi data types, you can use a simple and flexible Data Type Mapping engine provided by MyDAC.
- IDE Compatibility: Our product is compatible with the latest IDE versions: Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Delphi 10.1 Berlin, C++Builder 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus (and FPC). It is also compatible with the previous IDE versions since Delphi 5 and C++Builder 6.
- Development Platforms: Now you can develop not only VCL-based applications in Delphi and LCL-based ones in Lazarus, but also use the newest FireMonkey application development platform.
- Performance: All our components and libraries are designed to help you write high-performance, lightweight data access layers, therefore they use advanced data access algorithms and techniques of optimisation.
- Monitoring: Use devart's dbMonitor tool to monitor and analyse all the DB calls made by your application using MyDAC. dbMonitor performs percomponent tracing of SQL statement execution, commits, rollbacks, etc.