Debenu PDF Split Pro
Debenu PDF Split Pro (formerly ARTS PDF Split Pro) is a solution for splitting large PDF report streams into individual PDF files. For automated processing, documents can be dropped into a watched folder or scheduled via the command line or developer interface.
Key features include:
Content splitting: split large PDF documents into multiple parts based on text found within a page. This feature is ideal for large invoicing, reporting and payroll systems, where a single output file may contain many thousands of individual records that need to be extracted and distributed.
- Split by bookmarks: with Debenu PDF Split Pro, you can split documents by any bookmark level and retain bookmarks and links in output files.
- Split by page ranges: page ranges and filenames for output files can be defined in tab-delimited text files called ‘control files’. Control files can be created programmatically from within your own application or manually using a text editor or application (such as Microsoft Excel) and configured to run from any of Debenu PDF Split Pro ’s interfaces.
- Split into single files: the original PDF file is split into single pages.
- Update navigational elements: large intra-linked PDF documents such as operational manuals and ebooks, can be broken into individual sections while maintaining and updating link actions within table of contents, indexes, bookmark trees and page links.
- Support for Unicode fonts: unicode font encodings are now supported for content and bookmark based splitting.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com