Trend Micro Deep Security provides advanced server security for physical, virtual and cloud servers. It protects enterprise applications and data from ransomware, breaches and business disruptions without requiring emergency patching. This comprehensive, centrally-managed platform helps you simplify security operations while accelerating regulatory compliance and the ROI of virtualisation and cloud projects.
- Ransomware protection: Ransomware is increasingly targeting servers, including recent high profile examples such as SAMSAM, where attackers use known software vulnerabilities to inject ransomware. Attacks on your servers, where critical data (e.g. file servers) and applications reside, can be particularly disruptive to your business.
- Server virtualisation: Get mature technology from the recognised leader in virtualisation security. With integrated security designed for virtual servers, you can deploy comprehensive security without sacrificing performance or management. Deep Security lets you secure your virtual environment while achieving the increased efficiencies and ROI of virtualisation. Virtualisation-aware security preserves performance and increases VM densities.
- Desktop virtualisation: Get comprehensive protection for virtual desktops while preserving performance and consolidation ratios. Built specifically to handle the rigors of virtual desktop environments, Deep Security maximises protection for a broad spectrum of virtual desktop scenarios. Optimised security for VMware VDI environments—anti-malware, intrusion prevention, web application protection, host firewall and more—ensures no extra footprint from a security agent to impact the virtual desktops and the underlying host.
- VMware NSX integration: The VMware NSX platform represents the latest step forward to secure the modern data center through VMware and Trend Micro’s joint commitment to design the ideal next-generation security framework. The combination of NSX and the Trend Micro Deep Security platform furthers the automation of security deployments while increasing protection for your virtual environment.
- Virtual patching: Hundreds of software vulnerabilities like Shellshock and Heartbleed are exposed each month and timely patching is expensive, prone to error and often impossible. Trend Micro Deep Security delivers immediate protection while eliminating the operational pains of emergency patching and costly system downtime. This includes protecting against ransomware attacks that attempt to use vulnerabilities. Deep Security keeps your servers protected while reducing the risk of breach.
- Cloud protection: Whether you’re deploying a private, public, or hybrid cloud, Trend Micro provides you with cloud protection that’s optimised for virtual and cloud environments. You get better protection, less administrative complexity and increased performance. Agentless and agent-based deployments provide flexible cloud implementation options with cross-cloud management to secure your servers, applications and data.
- Security and operations visibility: VMware and Trend Micro have partnered to deliver the first security and operations management solution designed for virtualised environments. Trend Micro Deep Security Management Pack for vRealise Operations allows the operations team to see the security status, security-related events and overall health of the virtual data center from a single view. This allows the operations team to correlate system activity with security activity and address problems in the virtual data center holistically.
- Compliance: The complexity and fluidity of desktop and server virtualisation pose security, compliance and performance risks that require specialised, virtualisation-optimised protection and performance. Deep Security provides integrated security and compliance for business systems operating in physical, virtual and cloud environments. It addresses several PCI DSS requirements and provides core security controls with a unique approach that economically solves the toughest compliance challenges.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org