Deployment Manager is a powerful solution for multicast or individual deployment and re-imaging over LAN or from bootable media. It is great for SMBs as well as large organisations, computer labs, and any type of public-access computers (PAC), such as libraries, Internet Cafés and gaming centers.
Why Deployment Manager?
- Unattended or manual local deployment – the easiest way to deploy a computer is to use the bootable Linux/DOS or WinPE 3.0 environments. So you won't need to set up and use any network infrastructure at all. Both environments offer a user-friendly interface and are reach in customisation options. They can also be used as an efficient last resort tool (System Recovery Solution) to get your system back on track in most emergency cases.
- Fully-automated or manual (with bootable media) re-deployment of the required configuration over the network (most suitable for a classroom or Internet café) - that is the classical application of the product. With the Deployment Manager console you can easily create and schedule (thanks to the built-in scheduler) deployment sessions for different groups of computers.
- Client-driven single or mass deployment over the network – with this functionality you're free to initiate the deployment procedure directly from the target PC with no need of the central console. It can be done manually or in the unattended mode. If two or more targets ask for the same image then the multicast protocol will automatically come at scene. That's how flexibility of a client-driven deployment in combination with the multicast technique is achieved. All client-driven sessions history will be logged and can be controlled from the central deployment console.
- Crashed PC re-deployment - Deployment Manager is fully compatible with Hard Disk Manager. Thus images initially created for the data security purposes can easily be used for deployment and vice versa.
- PC life-cycle maintenance – Deployment Manager includes Hard Disk Manager as one of its components. That's why you can use its functionality for life-cycle maintenance of master PCs and workstations:
- Exclusive drive partitioning
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Optimisation and defragmentation
- Advanced recovery environments
- System and data migration
- Data sanitisation
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org