The Deployment Suite for Oracle speeds up database comparison and deployment tasks for shorter, more accurate release cycles. The tools free up time for developers and DBAs by identifying differences in schema objects and table data across environments and displaying them in a detailed side-by-side view.
It represents the easiest and most cost-effective way to purchase the Oracle comparison and deployment tool, comprising Source Control for Oracle, Schema Compare for Oracle and Data Compare for Oracle.
- Quickly and clearly see differences in schema objects and table data across instances of your database.
- Compare multiple schemas and tables at once.
- See differences in the DDL for schema objects.
- A graphical view of rows and columns highlights where data is out of sync.
- Filter comparison results and generate interactive reports.
- Generate update scripts without writing a single line of SQL.
- Synchronise environments using the software or save deployment scripts to review and execute in your IDE.
- Group objects or select individual changes.
- Get deployment notifications about dependencies, truncations, and other issues.
- Deploy changes from any version in source control.
- Checking in changes is as simple as writing a log message and clicking a button.
- Use the difference viewer to inspect every change before you check it in.
- Get notifications about new changes.
- See who modified the database and why, and access a history of every change.
- Compare your database to past revisions in source control.
- Automate scheduled tasks like comparisons and deployments.
- Include in your build system for continuous integration (you'll also need the SQL Automation Pack).