DevExtreme provides cross-platform HTML 5/JS tools for next-generation mobile and web development.
- DevExtreme Mobile: Create highly responsive mobile apps that meet the needs of your ever changing enterprise and the BYOD world.
- DevExtreme Web: Create highly responsive web apps for touch-enabled devices and traditional desktops.
For DevExtreme Mobile:
- Native UX: Deliver applications with a native look and feel for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Tizen, without extra effort, code or UI customisation.
- Touch-Optimised: DevExtreme ships with a comprehensive collection of touch-enabled UI widgets, including the Data Grid and high performance HTML5/JS data visualisation library.
- Data Visualisation: Simply select the appropriate UI widget (Chart, Data Grid, Gauge or Map) inside DevExtreme and you’ll be on your way to creating solutions that offer immediate, accurate and relevant analytics for your enterprise.
- Performance: For mobile devices using a webkit-based browser, DevExtreme extends widget behaviors to take advantage of webkit-specific CSS capabilities, such as use of native scrolling with pull-down to refresh.
- Store-Ready Apps: Though DevExtreme applications can be deployed to your web server of choice, they are also ready to be compiled by PhoneGap (Apache Cordova) into a native package that can be submitted to app stores for publication.
- Visual Studio: With Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 support, DevExtreme was built with Microsoft's IDE in mind. Forget about XCode, Objective-C, Java and Dreamweaver.
For DevExtreme Web:
- Data Grid: The blazing-fast DevExtreme HTML5 Data Grid is a feature-rich data shaping and editing client-side widget allowing your end-users to easily manage information and display it on-screen as business requirements dictate.
- Pivot Grid: The DevExtreme HTML5 Pivot Grid is a feature-rich client-side widget optimised for multi-dimensional data analysis and ships with a rich set of runtime customisation options so your users can quickly summarize business trends via its cross-tabular display format.
- Charts and Data Visualisation: From next-gen websites, to those targeting mobile devices, DevExtreme ships with a fully integrated collection of high-performance data visualisation widgets for all your business intelligence needs.
- Form Layout Widget: The DevExtreme HTML5 Form widget is designed to present and edit data stored in an object.
- Scheduler-Calendar: The DevExtreme HTML5 Scheduling widget ships with four pre-built views (Day, Week, Work Week and Month). Your users can quickly switch between each view via the integrated calendar view selector.