Adobe Director 12 and Adobe Shockwave Player software help you create and publish compelling interactive games and eLearning courses for the web, iOS devices, Mac and Windows desktops, DVDs, and CDs. Integrate virtually any major file format, including FLV, swf and native 3D content.
- Publish To iOS Devices Workflow:
Adobe Director 12 can publish games directly to iOS devices, through a simple, workflow.
- PVR Texture Compression: Extends support for Apple’s PVR texture compression (PVRTC) format for movies & games created in Director.
- High Resolution Retina Display:
Support for High Resolution Retina Display for Movies or games created using Director.
- iAds Manager Xtra Support:
Enables interactive and animated display of relevant banner ads from the Apple iAds server.
- New Sensational Post-Processing Effects:
You can now add several exciting effects, such as Convolution filter, Adjust Color filter, Depth of Field, Bloom Effect, Night Vision, etc., to visually enhance movies.
- Exciting New Textures and Shaders: Make your Director movies a visual treat by taking advantage of the exciting new textures, such as PerlinNoise Texture, CubeMap Render Texture and shaders, such as Fresnel Shader.
- Support for More Than 40 video, Audio, and Image File Formats: Enjoy the flexibility to incorporate content in virtually every major format, including SWF; DVD-Video, H.264, FLV, F4V and other video formats; as well as the broadest range of audio and graphics formats, including bitmaps, vectors, text, and 3D.
- Enhanced Video Capabilities:
Create an enhanced multimedia experience using H.264 video integration that lets you play full-screen, high-definition video in your multimedia applications and games.
- Enriched Audio Capabilities:
Make your multimedia applications and games sound as real as they look with state-of-the-art audio capabilities that include 5.1 channel surround sound, 16-channel sound mixing, and advanced filters.
- Powerful 3D Support: Rapidly create rich 3D environments using millions of ready-made 3D models available via Google SketchUp and Google 3D Warehouse, and take advantage of DirectX 9 support for native 3D rendering.
- Advanced physics with NVIDIA PhysX Support: Build games with realistic collisions and create simulations that model real-world gravity and other forces.
- Support for Flash 10.2 and Video Created with Flash Technology:
Expand your creative options by seamlessly importing content.
- Unicode Support:
Easily localise your games, applications, demos, training courses, and prototypes for international markets.
- Enhanced Text Rendering Engine:
Display smooth, crisp text in your demos and other applications with a more powerful text engine that improves font rendering.
- New Datatype: Access and manipulate binary data using ByteArray datatype.
- Enhanced Script Browser:
- Bitmap Filters:
Achieve an even wider variety of rich visual effects, including blur and more, with bitmap filters you can apply through the user interface or scripting.
- Xtra Plug-ins: Extend your authoring environment, as well as the playback engine, with an ever-expanding ecosystem of third-party Xtras.
- Easy Multiversion Output:
Broaden your market reach by authoring once and publishing across platforms and technologies with output that is customer-ready for virtually all computers as well as kiosks, DVDs, CDs, and the web.
- Parallax Mapping: This technique provides more apparent depth and greater realism with less impact on the performance.
- Cube Mapping:
The model is projected onto the six faces of a cube and stored as six square textures, or unfolded into six regions of a single texture.
- Normal Mapping:
Technique used for showing finer details like lighting of bumps and dents without using additional polygons.
- Render to Texture: Render Textures are textures that are created and updated at runtime.
- Character Controller: Make your games with a finer control of characters and rigid bodies and make all of them interact with each other.
- Cloth Simulation Capabilities:
Start using the cloth simulation techniques to incorporate flags and banners in your game.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org