Acronis Disk Director 12 is a powerful and easy-to-use tool for managing disks and volumes. With a comprehensive set of operations, you can organise your hard disk and volume configuration for optimal performance, while keeping your data safe.
- Manipulate: Manage your data, whether you are splitting, resizing, converting or merging volumes. Create, convert and copy files and volumes as needed.
- Partition: Mapping hard drives and creating partitions are made easy, allowing you to do more in less time. Format, label and make your partitions active in one easy step reducing time spent and risk of errors.
- Format: Let Acronis Disk Director make complex operations easy and more efficient with an intuitively designed user interface. Format your drive with the correct file system, whether FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Exts, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, SWAP.
- Recover: Volume recovery is an easy to use tool that lets you recover volumes that were accidentally deleted or damaged due to a hardware failure.
- Clone: Clone disk to a replacement HDD. No need to spend hours installing your old disk's operating system and applications. Disk cloning returns you to action on the new disk in just minutes
- Install: The ability to SPLIT your existing single volume into two volumes and install a second operating system into the second volume.
- Convert: As your requirements change, you can quickly convert between basic and dynamic disks in just moments.
- Span: Span volume across multiple physical disks - Supports up to 32 disks.
- Access: Acronis Disk Editor allows direct byte accessing and editing capabilities on your disk.
- Boot: Now supports Windows 10 Preinstallation Environment. Boot from a CD/DVD or USB drive without having any operating system installed.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org