DotImage is a .NET imaging toolkit that includes image viewer controls where you can see, edit, and annotate documents and images.
DotImage has always been targeted for .NET and does not use COM interop. The assemblies work in Azure, SharePoint, and they have controls for every .NET GUI framework (WinForms, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, and WPF). DotImage is backed by a remarkable in-house support team of expert .NET and imaging developers.
DotImage and its add-ons can be used to implement the document and imaging features of your application. Desktop applications can be deployed royalty-free. Unlimited Server deployment is available for a fixed annual fee.
DotImage is available in the following editions:
- DotImage Document Imaging: It contains all of the features of DotImage Photo Pro plus all of the features you need to capture, process, view, and mark up document images.
- DotImage Photo Pro:
It contains all of the features of DotImage Photo (free edition) plus advanced raster image processing for the photographic and pre-press industries.
- Build a Web Document Viewer: View and annotate large, multi-page documents instantly over the web with our industry pioneering on-demand imaging technology.
- Combine with Atalasoft WingScan: Allow remote users to scan and clean documents directly into a repository with minimal code using just a web browser and attached scanner.
- PDF, TIFF, and Word Processing: Re-order, delete, and edit pages. Cleanup, create, view, and convert to and from PDF, multipage TIFF, PNG, .doc/.docx, etc. PDF and Word Reading are add-ons.
- OCR and Barcode Reading: Create Searchable PDFs, Align and Recognise Forms for Zonal OCR, Read & Write Barcodes for categorisation and batch scan separation.
- Royalty-Free Client Deployment: Deploy .NET WinForm or WPF Apps with DotImage and most add-ons without paying runtime royalties. Royalty-Free server deployment options are also available.
- Remarkable Human Support: Our team of in-house .NET developer support engineers are dedicated to making your project a success.