Sync your EndNote library across your desktop, iPad and online. Work on your research from anywhere.
- Document Management: DotPdf’s library of functions for altering document structure in PDF files.
- e-Signatures and Document Security: DotPdf’s included API to create and interact with digitally secured PDFs. Signing prevents changes to a section of a document, and can be customized to allow certain changes.
- Form Utilities: The DotPdf .NET PDF SDK includes a series of objects that allow creation and direct interaction with PDF forms and the data contained within their fields.
- PDF Generation: DotPdf’s toolkit for generating PDFs programmatically. Use prebuilt or custom shapes to define how a PDF should be structured.
- PDF Signature Annotations: DotPdf allows a signature image from a user to be used and digitally signed to prove authenticity of a document.