DotTwain is a .NET Software Development Kit (SDK) for capturing digital images from scanners, cameras and other TWAIN devices. It uses the latest TWAIN specifications for ultra-fast scanning.
DotTwain can be used in a small footprint web deployment delivered as a .NET "no-touch" or signed ActiveX. Or it can be used in a standalone .NET scanning solution.
DotTwain supports 32- and 64-bit TWAIN 1.x/2.X drivers and is included in DotImage Document Imaging.
- Lightweight Scanning Control Acquire images directly to an in-memory image, a file, or post to the web.
- Batch Scanning Scan multiple documents with an automatic document feeder, and separate pages with the BarcodeReader add-on to DotImage.
- Override the Default TWAIN User Interface With over 80 properties, DotTwain allows you to control the scanning process and create a consistent, custom dialog for all scanners.
- Full control over the scanning session for advanced users.
- Support for all compatible TWAIN 1.X and TWAIN 2.X drivers.
- Broad Scanner Support: Atalasoft has established partnerships with major scanner suppliers such as Canon, Fujitsu, Kodak, Panasonic, and HP. Atalasoft have tested DotTwain with models from many of these manufacturers and report that their customers have used DotTwain with hundreds of others. Atalasoft is a member of the TWAIN working group and provides code to help certify TWAIN compliance in 3rd party drivers.