Double-Take Availability monitors changes to all protected files and replicates only the bytes that change. Resource-friendly technology allows you to replicate to any disaster recovery site, over standard IP networks, for maximum protection against data loss. Choose between application-level or full-server failover to configure an alternate system to take over for the production server in the event of an outage. Double-Take Availability protects Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint and more.
Double-Take Availability is available in the following editions:
Double-Take Availability for Windows: High availability and disaster recovery solution to offer agentless and agent-based protection options for physical, virtual or cloud servers. Fine-tune your recovery and efficiency targets with flexible RTO and RPO.
- Double-Take Availability for Linux: Complete data protection for Linux servers and enables near instant recovery from any server outage. It provides total workload mobility, resource optimization and consolidation via non-disruptive workload migration to VMware platforms.
- Double-Take Availability for vSphere: Provides absolute workload protection, simplified administration and non-disruptive workload mobility for vSphere/ESXi virtual hosts and clusters.
- Double-Take Availability for Hyper-V: Protect multiple hypervisor-compatible guests in real-time without installing and managing multiple tool sets within the virtual machines.
- All new agentless VM protection and recovery for vSphere.
- Enhanced Hyper-V support, including additional point in time recovery options.
- Enhanced Windows Server 2012 support.
- Enhanced and expanded Linux Edition support.
- New Reporting Service which gathers and consolidates information needed for SLA reporting .
- Continuous, asynchronous byte-level replication over any distance.
- Point-in-time recovery and application awareness for reliable recovery.
- Continuous, full server replication and open-file mirroring and replication.
- Data intregrity and write-order consistency.
- Flexible bandwidth scheduling.
- No shared storage, no single point of failure for Windows clustering.
- Shared/replicated data verification.
- Email notification and exclusive resource planning tool.
- High availablility and failover testing.
- Universal Virtual Software Appliance.
- Single-screen monitoring.
- Auto discovery and provisioning for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Integrated management for clusters.
- SNMP counters and traps.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org