Duplicates Remover for Outlook
MAPILab Duplicates Remover is a powerful and flexible plug-in for Microsoft Outlook intended for the search and processing of duplicates in Microsoft Outlook folders.
This plug-in for Outlook processes contacts, notes, tasks, journals and calendar items in Microsoft Outlook folders. To remove duplicated email messages, please try another our product — Duplicate Email Remover plug-in .
You can use this plug-in for Microsoft Outlook to find duplicates both in a single folder and in different folders. Any duplicate found can be: marked with a flag, deleted, copied or moved to any folder of your choice.
The priority system is used to perform the search for duplicates across several folders. Using the priority system, you can specify, for example, that of the two identical items (contacts, calendar, tasks, etc) stored in the folders "Important Letters" and "Temporary Folder", the temporary folder version should be considered the duplicate and so needs to be deleted (marked, moved).
- Mark with a Flag: The duplicate will be marked with a flag;
- Remove the Flag: The flag will be removed;
- Move to a Folder: The duplicate found will be moved to the duplicate folder specified below;
- Copy to Folder: The duplicate found will be copied to the duplicate folder;
- Copy to Folder and Mark with a Flag: The duplicate will be copied to the duplicate folder and marked with a flag in its current location.
- Delete (move to the Deleted Items folder): The duplicate will be moved to the Deleted Items folder.
- Delete Permanently: Duplicate will be deleted permanently (bypassing the Deleted Items folder).